Sunday, December 11, 2011

Dining Out 101 Dunkin Donuts

Beware of Dunkin Donuts who advertise free wifi and there are no outlets to plug your laptop into. Tonight as I was trying to figure out where to go to get free wifi I thought about a Dunkin Donuts I kept seeing along the 3,8, & 11 bus routes in Towson, MD. So I figured this would be the night that I would stop in since I just had an exhausting 24 hrs. trying to find a Target with some slippers or shoes that I could fit or liked. That story is coming up next. So I frantically looked around for outlets, and at last I found two in the ceiling. I looked around for the cashier to see if it would be ok to plug up in the ceiling. You see I had this situation before at McDonalds in Reistertown, MD and they let me plug up in the ceiling. So as I commenced to plug up in the ceiling the cashier comes out and says “no, no you can’t do that. We don’t want you to stay too long.” Now they have a sign on the outside of this Dunkin Donuts that says “Welcome Towson Students,” “Free Wifi.” Now I am not a Towson student, but I am a college student. Needless to say I will not be here long tonight at 201 York, Rd #B York Rd. & Towsontown Blvd. nb, Baltimore, MD 21204-5227. I rate this Dunkin Donuts as not laptop friendly.


No comments: