Monday, January 14, 2008

A Day In The Life

It has been 72 hours since I have been in the new category of "Displaced Entrepreneur" and if there are others of you out there please send me a post. You know us visionaries have to stick together through the times of famine and of plenty.

I will post as much as I can on a daily basis about how a day goes. Today was quite interesting and enterprising. You know as an Entrepreneur we are risk takers and opportunistic so I had that experience today. I always say to myself on a daily basis "Dear Lord help me not to miss any good opportunities." As any entrepreneur should know missed opportunities can make or break you.

So as I finished the first part of my day I decided to go up to the university that I am connected to and get on the computer. Now prior to this I had a taste for a Philly soft pretzel and was heading in the direction of 16th and Sansom street to get some when I changed my mind and thought "I need to be on the computer to see what opportunities have arisen." So I take my bumpty bump bus ride up to 33rd & Market street and make my way over to the computer building. Well as fate would have it on my way to the computer I see a flyer posted on the school of Business door stating that the school of Culinary Arts was doing a taping of the food network show "Throwdown", and guess what food they were featuring? You guessed it soft pretzels. Well I quickly made a change in plans to the school of Culinary Arts for this live taping and some great pretzels too. Now this filled two areas, I was hungry and had not eaten breakfast and it filled my creative and artistic talent in acting. The show will not air until either April or May of 2008. The food network show "Throwdown" usually airs on Tuesdays at 8:00p.m. or Thursdays at 7:30 p.m.

No comments: